PERSONAL AND DEVICE INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies - data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Log files - track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• Web beacons, tags, and pixels - electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, we collect certain information from you, including your name, address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Personal Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information that we collect to:
• Communicate with you
• Also - when in agreement with the preferences you have shared with us - provide you with information or advertising relating to our services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to:
• Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
• To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytic data about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Eduplay Academy Mayfield, we keep your data private, and we never sell your personal information. Also,
• We use SSL/TLS certificates and HTTPS to ensure visitors' data protection.
• We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.
We share your Personal Information and Device Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information and Device Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Use of Personal Data for Remarketing or Targeted Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information and Device Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
1. Clicking the Unsubscribe button in the email you receive from us.
2. Or, you can modify your personal social media ad preferences.
For more information about how to modify your social media ad preferences, visit:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When interacting with the Site (for example, submit a request through the contact form), we will maintain your contact information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
11082 156 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5P 4M8, Canada